Monday, August 29, 2016

Off Shoulder Stripes


Off Shoulder Stripes Hi everyone! Are you ready for a new week? I'm not sure I am haha! Last week was a bit chaos but I hope that this week will be better! I'm starting with my real schedule in school today and I don't know if I'm ready yet, so scary!




How was you weekend? I spent the weekend with my boyfriend and it was lovely. It was a very cozy, calm and relaxing weekend and I needed that! First week of school got me like gooosh....

But now! Let's talk about this outfit! Isn't this off shoulder top cute? I love the puffy arms, the stripes and the buttons in the middle. This was also the second time for me wearing white pants, YES, you heard me! It's a shame I know haha but now I now how much I love white pants so you will see me in these a lot! But unfortunately they are a bit transparent in the back so you have to wear a long cardigan or a jacket. But maybe thongs will do the job but I just think it's so uncomfortable haha! 






Top Zara (similar below) | Pants H&M | Shoes New Look | Bag Primark | Sunnies Lindex




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous look as always! I really like the shoes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shirt ! its perfect for summer

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that off the shoulder top! It's perfect with the white pants!

    ~Krisztina
    http://www.krisztinawilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really stunning! I love your outfit!
    Great job with this post! Keep it up :)

    xo,
    Iga
    www.STYLENIGHTCAP.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig