Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fall Transition


Fall Transition I don't really want to write this post haha but I guess that I just have to face the truth: Fall is coming.



Fall si coming after summer, we can't get away from that, unfortunately. I wish I could just escape to a warm and sunny place in October and come back in April haha! The easiest way for me to face the fall is to take it step by step. Don't go from summer dresses and bare legs to boots and sweaters in one day. 

This tunic is a typical summer tunic but by wearing it with black slacks and a pair of booties, you can wear it in the fall too! And you can also wear a cardigan on top if it's chilly outside. 






Tunic H&M | Slacks H&M | Booties Skopunkten | Bag Åhléns | Earrings Primark | Rings Primark | Sunnies Forever 21



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. Great look for the Fall! I love the sunglasses too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a great transition to fall look! I always like fall dressing, so I'm a little excited about all the layering and cooler weather! xo Bryn www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig