Thursday, August 18, 2016

Fall Prep + Fun News!

//Click on the items to shop//
Fall Prep + Fun News! I don't like fall but I have to admit that I think it's cozy with fall clothes and looking after fall clothes to buy a quite fun! I think the reason why I don't like fall is because I associate fall with school and I don't like school. I don't like the dark, rainy and grey weather either but school is a big part of it. But I will try to enjoy the fall as much as I can! Here are some pieces that I have been looking on currently, I really love that cape!

But now let's move on to the fun news... I have started with Youtube! YAAY! I have wanted to do that for a time now so now I have finally taken the big step! Just search "annlouise lindberg" and I should be there! A new video is coming up on Sunday so stay tuned!! 
Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig