Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Black And White


Black And White Hello everyone and happy hump day! We'are going towards the weekend now and I couldn't be more happy! 




I wore this simple black and white look to schoo last week but I didn't had heels of course haha! And I had another bag as well. I love these slacks, I have them on almost every day! But not the same ones of course! I also have them in two different prints and white because they're so comfy!

It wasn't sunny at all when I took these photos but my mom took them on me before she went to work and I hadn't done my eye makeup yet so I grabbed my sunnies haha!





Top H&M | Slacks H&M | Shoes Graceland/Deichmann | Bag Forever 21 | Earrings Primark | Bracelet Asos | Rings Primark | Sunnies Lindex




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love how sophisticated and elegant the outfit looks with the black heels. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally love everything about this post! These colors, outfit and photography. It's like I can see your personality through this pics! Just simply amazing!

    xo,
    Iga
    www.STYLENIGHTCAP.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig