Monday, August 8, 2016

Black And Beige


Black And Beige Hi everyone and welcome back after the weekend! I hope you had a nice one and that you're ready for a new week! This is my second last week of my summer holiday and what I feel about going back to school comes up in a post on the blog next Monday so stay tuned! But now, let's talk about my outfit!




Even if I'm not a big fan of black, I do wear it a lot! I have discovered that black is a really good color! It goes with everything and it's very chic, stylish and classic. But of course, that depends on how you choose to style it. My favorite combinations with black are black + beige, black + white and black + blue. 






Top Zara | Skirt Asos | Shoes New Look (similar) | Bag DKNY 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig