Monday, August 1, 2016

Birthday Look


Birthday Look I'm 18!!!!! It feels very nice but at the same time a bit scary! I wouldn't say that I feel like 18, more like 15 or something haha!



I wore this dress at my birthday party with my family, relatives and my boyfriend and I love it so much and my grandma who loves fashion like me (almost more than me!) gave me so many comments about how good I looked in it. So sweet! I'm in love with the fabric and I love how flattering it is in the wind. The color is my favorite too so this is like the perfect dress! I bought it in Amsterdam in the same store as the white midi skirt I showed you here on the blog last week. 

I had a wonderful birthday and I'm so thankful for everything in my life and all the people I have around me. They all mean so much for me and I don't know what I would do without them. I spend the three following days with my boyfriend and it was so lovely and I have had the best start of my "adult life" ever! <3 






Dress Bought in Amsterdam | Shoes Similar | Bag Forever 21 | Earrings Primark | Sunnies Lindex

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. Happy birthday gorgeous! Love your outfit, very chic!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! You look like a Barbie. Happy belated birthday!
    -kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig