Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Beach Bag


Beach Bag This is the beach bag that I have been using this summer and I love it! It's big but not too big and all your stuff fit in it! Beach towel, extra clothes, a book, magazines, camera and everything you need! It also got a zip which I think is really good and needed! I looked quite a long time for a beach bag with a zip but it was hard to find but I'm so glad I found this one! The price was great as well and that's a plus! I couldn't find it in this color but I think it's gorgeous in the color combination you can see below as well!





Top H&M | Shorts Lipsy London | Shoes H&M | Bag H&M | Sunnies Lindex

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love how comfy and stylish the outfit looks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig