Monday, August 15, 2016

Back to School...


Back to School Three simple words but with so much emotions and feelings. Before I started to write this post, I needed to take a few deep breaths because just writing this post was hard for me.
When I was younger, school was something I looked forward to. Or at least a bit. Everything around it was fun. Go school shopping with my mom and buy new clothes and stationary things. The night before the school was going to start, I couldn't sleep because I was excited. Now, I can't sleep because I'm scared. 



Last year was really hard and though for me. It was just too much with math and physics at the same time so I didn't maked it. I tried and tried but always failed and after a while, I lost all my energy. I felt so bad and the last months before the summer holiday was the worst ones. I have never felt so bad in my whole life before. I had headache almost every day and I was so stressed and when I came home and sat down, my heart was beating so fast. I also cried a lot and sometimes I cried to sleep. 
This wasn't something that I showed to the people and the world around me. I often keep things inside me and that's the problem. But now I'm more open, especially to my boyfriend and he knows how hard this is for me. 

"I tried and tried but 
always failed"

So, I'm scared of starting school again because I still feel stressed. I have been a bit stressed the whole holiday because I know that school will come again. I try to relax but all the memories and feelings are still in me and I can't get away from them! I'm scared that I will have zero energy from the start and that I will be stressed from the start. 

I don't know if there is so much to do about it but I will be starting to do yoga a minute or two every morning. I go up pretty early before school so I definitely got time for it! I like to go up early because I don't want to stress and I love mornings! I don't want another stressful thing in my life. I will also buy fun and cute stationary things as I did when I was little! That was fun so why not bring that little sparkle back? I love pretty things, fashion, design and decor and I think that I will be much more motivated to take notes, write and read if I have some fun notbooks and pencils! I have linked some stationary things and laptop cases and more things that you may need in school down below!

So now you know how the situation for me is and I will follow this up and give you updates of course! But to be honest, I'm a liiiittle bit excited as well because this is my last year in school, then I'm FREE! But now I will try to enjoy my last holiday week as much as I can!






Cardigan H&M | Skirt Primark (similar, similar) | Shoes H&M | Earrings H&M (here and here) | Laptop case Don Donna



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Good luck in your upcoming school year and I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... you look suuuuper cute!!!!
    Good luck in the next school year dear!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty outfit! Love the way you styled it!

    xo,
    Ally

    www,gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll do great! It can be tough and overwhelming to get through school but you're almost there and you will be able to look back on it as a small part of your life. Try to enjoy it and not stress yourself out too much. Like you said, Yoga and pretty stationary and things will help make it more exciting! Best of luck! xo Bryn www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig