Monday, July 11, 2016

The Power of Lace


The Power of Lace I have to admit that I'm a lace lover. I love all things lace and nothing is better and more beautiful than a lace dress or top! And adding some lace to your outfit is also the perfect way to glam up your everyday outfit!

I don't know how many lace pieces I own but there are many! The reason why I love lace so much is very simple. I think it's gorgeous! It looks feminine which I'm a big fan of and you will look good in it no matter what! As I mentioned, lace gives your outfit more glam. I could easily have worn just a basic tee to that skirt but I didn't. Black is boring enough already, right?!







Top Primark (more lace below!) | Skirt Mango | Shoes H&M | Bag River Island | Earrings Primark | Ring Primark



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

12 comments

  1. I love this outfit! I'm completely in love with this off the lace look!

    xo Ally,
    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a total lace lover too! Love this white lace paired with the black. So pretty and chic!

    ~Krisztina
    http://www.krisztinawilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yees lace is the best! Have a lovely day! :D

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit from some of my favourite shops! Primark always has nice pieces, I really like this lace top!

    Kim
    www.thebeachedbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Primark is one of my favorite stores!

      Delete
  4. Love the look! Lace is everything! :)

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lace is indeed a powerful thing! You look lovely!


    mallory | http://www.the-drifter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! Lace is so ladylike xx

    www.gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty! Lace is so ladylike xx

    www.gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig