Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Perfect Heigth


The Perfect Heigth I have always been a girly girl and I have always liked dresses and also heels. Maybe not so much when I was little but I do had those plastic Barbie heels haha! 



The latest years heels has become a bigger part of my shoe closet and I love them so much but I almost never use them because it's not something you wear to school. That's because I'm so glad that I bumped into these at H&M on day when I was doing some shopping and lunch with my girls <3 

I have quite big feet so I thought my feet would look too big in these and yes they look big but not sooo big I think haha! They are so comfy and the heel is just perfect! I will definitely wear these to school in August! 

It's also my BIRTHDAY today so I'm 18 now! YAAY! Hihi






Top Forever 21 | Shorts Lipsy London | Shoes H&M | Bag DKNY | Sunnies Lindex


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. The heels from H&M are so cute. Also, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig