Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Quilted Bag


Quilted Bag This is my latest bag in my collection and I really love it! I saw it in London in October last year in the store window but unfortunately it was sold out :(

But since that, I have seen it on the website and I was so lucky when I found it in the F21 store in Amsterdam! I can't believe that they have had it in since October because that's a long time ago now! But I'm so happy that I finally have it! I love the neutral color and the gold chain and it goes with so much!







Top Gina Tricot | Shorts H&M | Shoes Similar | Bag Forever 21 
More bags from Forever 21 that I also love...


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

7 comments

  1. This bag is so pretty and I love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute look! And the Pictures are super good.

    xx Johanna from Germany

    www.fashionstylebyjohanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!

    www.gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love your bag and those shoes!

    mallory | http://www.the-drifter.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig