Thursday, July 28, 2016

My Favorite Bags On The Sale

My Favorite Bags On The Sale Bags are something that I like a lot and lately I have started to think of bags as investments and not just bags. 

I currently have three bags as I call "investment bags" (and one more on the way!!) and with that I mean designer bags with good quality and not just a bag from H&M. Those bags are unfortunately quite expensive or at least it costs a lot more than a H&M bag. And this is where the sale comes in! The sale is the perfect place to look after new investment bags. Here are some of my favorites. Some of these are very, very expensive but I wanted them on the list anyway. 

My favorite is actually the dark purple / burgundy one in the upper left corner! I love it because of the size but also because of the color. It's the perfect fall color! Isn't it great to find a fall bag on the summer sale?!

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig