Monday, July 25, 2016

Knee Touch


Knee Touch I have to tell you something, this is my first white skirt ever! And I can't believe how I could have lived my whole life without a white skirt in my closet. I white skirt is exactly like a black skirt, you can wear it to almost everything but a white skirt is more pretty I think. 



I found this gorgeous midi skirt in a random store in Amsterdam and goosh that store... I had had the money (and space in my suitcase haha), I would have bought the whole store! Definitely! Everything was so feminine, elegant and pretty! I bought a lovely pink dress as well and I can't wait to wear it!








Top Lager157 | Skirt Bought in Amsterdam | Shoes Graceland/Deichmann (similar, similar) | Bag Similar | Sunnies River Island | Earrings Primark | Bracelet Montini



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Black and white always works! love the skirt

    http://www.mademoiselleperrier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! I agree, the white skirt is so versatile; my only issue with white is that I'm forever spilling on myself!

    xx Victoria
    www.strungingold.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole outfit looks very pretty and elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig