Saturday, July 9, 2016

English Scones


English Scones I love scones and my love for scones grow bigger and bigger for every time I go to England. This is the first time I do english scones at home and they came out very well! They aren't as high as they are in England but they tasted good. We have scones in Sweden as well but they look totally different here! And I personally think that the swedish scones are to thick and doughy while english scones are much more airy which I love!

Me and my mom go to London every year and we always have an afternoon tea session. I love to sit down, eat slowly and just enjoy! My favorite afternoon tea place so far is actually in the department store Debenhams. It's not too expensive and the shoes are just behind you! It can't be better!




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. I adore scones, they look delicious! Thanks for sharing :)


    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a scone!!

    www.gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics, these look delicious !!!
    www.oliviaponcelet.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig