Saturday, July 23, 2016

Botanical Dress


Botanical Dress I'm back with an outfit post, finally haha! It feels like ages since I did one and it was a bit weird to stand in front of the camera but fun! I have missed it so much! The summer has finally come and it's so green and so much flowers outside right now so I wanted to create and outfit to match the beautiful nature. 



I love floral prints and I have done that my whole life but lately I have started to think that floral prints are a bit messy and not so chic. But I felt directly for this dress because of the soft color shades. The dress doesn't look just sweet and cute, it's a bit stylish as well haha. I also love the material which is very flowy and perfect for the summer and the hot weather. 








Dress Vila | Shoes Similar | Bag DKNY (also love this one!) | Sunnies Lindex | Earrings Primark | Ring Primark

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely photos! The pattern on your dress is pretty!

    The Leach Life | theleachlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig