Saturday, June 4, 2016

Summery in Black And White








Top Forver 21 (similar, similar) | Pleated skirt Mango (similar, similar) | Flats H&M | Bag DKNY (and craving this one!) | Sunnies Lindex | Earrings H&M | Ring Primark 

I HAVE SUMMER HOLIDAY!!!! I can't describe how happy I am right now! I have been waiting for this for such a long time and now the time is finally here! I couldn't be more happy! 

Okay but let's talk about this outfit and black for the summer. I'm not a huge fan of  black in the summer and not in the fall and winter either. But I do use it quite a lot still because I have to admit that it's a great color because it goes with everything. But when I'm going for black in the summer, there are a few things I try to look after. Pleats for example. I think pleats are very cute and feminine and pleats are normally very breezy and flowy which are perfect for the summer! This skirt from Mango is a few years now but I still use it a lot and it's one of my top 3 favorite skirts! 

It's also my dad's birthday today! Happy birthday dad and I love you so much!<3






Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. This outfit is way to cute!! I loved everything about it <3
    Maybe you want to follow each other? let me know!
    xoxo, Mai ♥
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig