Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Summer Whites








Dress Zara (more white dress options below!) | Bag Betsey Johnson | Shoes Similar, similar | Hat Bought in Spain | Ring H&M

Hello everyone! How is your week going so far? Last week me and my mom drove out to the countryside for taking some photos. I thought this hat and dress together would be perfect in this location and I love how the photos came out! 

I love and prefer a LWD for the summer (and in the winter as well haha) so I have linked up some other alternatives below and I love them all! 






Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Cute dress!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am in LOVE with your dress! So cool that you put up alternatives if I want to buy it, I'm checking out the Fashion Union one, and the Endless Rose one, too.

    www.recavi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress, such a sweet go-to for spring. The addition of the hat makes me want to attend a tea party hahah.
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig