Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sneak Peek



I wore this dress on my dad's birthday and I didn't had time to take some serious photos so I just snapped these quickly! But I'm looking forward to have a real photoshoot with this dress! 


I'm currently in Amsterdam with my three best girl friends and we're having such a great time here! Be sure to follow me on instagram because I update a lot there! And don't forget to check out my blog on Monday because I have done the biggest swimwear roundup ever haha! 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. love your outfit, very sweet :)

    have fun in Amsterdam <3

    Love Leonita,
    www.blackblueblizzard.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig