Thursday, June 30, 2016

My Favorite Dresses Under $50

//Click on the items to shop//

I love dresses and I wear them even more in the summer! When I shop clothes, I use to try to not buy clohtes that costs over $50 since I'm a student and unfortunately my parens don't want to buy clothes for me for like $100 haha which I totally understand! Here are some of my current favorites and they are all under $50 which I think is great for a dress! 
And bye bye June... Can't believe that is's July tomorrow! Haha I know, I say that every month but it's so true! The time goes too fast sometimes!

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

5 comments

  1. These are so pretty!!

    www.gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love all of them so much! Have a great day! <3

      Delete
  2. Great choices! Your blog is beautiful!

    The Leach Life | theleachlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're absolutely gorgeous, all of them! Great slection!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig