Monday, June 27, 2016

Midsummer And Personal Dreams


We celebrated Midsummer in Sweden last Friday (three days ago) and this is what I wore! I wore my new yellow dress from Forever 21 which was perfect since the swedish flag is yellow and blue. I had a calm Midsummer with my mom, dad and grandma in our summer house.
Unfortunately the rest of the family (grandpa and his partner and grandma) couldn't come. And that's actually my whole family. We're only seven people! I'm the only child and I'm use to it but I wish so, so badly that I had a big family!

 One of my biggest dreams is to have a big family and to be like 20 people when it's Christmas, Easter and so on. That would be so fun! Maybe it's messy having a lot of people around but I wish I had it like that! And it's always so calm and quiet and as I said, I'm use to be by myself but it's quite boring now when I'm older. I wish I had cousins or a sibling. But who knows what will happen in the future, maybe I will get a big family one day. The thing with a cousin or a sibling is pretty difficult to fix haha but if I can and if I get the chance, I will have two children in the future becuase I don't want my child to grow up without a sibling. I have had a lovely and wonderful childhood but I want it to be different for my future children. 
So this post turned out to be quite personal but I don't use to write personal stuff so often but it's something I'm working on! If it's something you're wondering about or want to know, just ask because I love to answer questions and I want my readers to get to know be better! <3 Love all of you out there who reads and follows me! <3
You may also have noticed that I have done a little blog makeover?! I just felt so tired at my old one and I didn't really liked that pink tone anymore so I changed it! And I also changed my header since I thought it looked a bit childish. My new header and blog look more elegant and grown up, don't you agree? You find my archive in the bottom of the blog + some other stuff but you will find the rest in the About & Contact category!









Dress Forever 21 | Shoes H&M | Earrings Forever 21 | Ring Primark




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

5 comments

  1. That is a hard colour to pull off but it goes perfectly with your hair!! I'm a twin, so I've always had a buddy with me but I agree about wanting to have a big family for holidays. Things seem much more fun when more people are around especially for those celebrations :)

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megan! Sounds fun to have a twin! <3

      Delete
  2. This dress looks beautiful on you!!

    xo Bryn
    www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look xxx

    www.gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, this dress is the cutest. The color is perfect for summer. You look gorgeous, love! If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig