Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Lace Tunic








Tunic (actually a dress) H&M | Slacks H&M | Flats H&M | Bag Tommy Hilfiger | Sunnies Lindex | Earrings H&M

I caaan't believe that this is a dress! I bought it like two years ago but still! It's so short! I must have been much shorter then, I hope... Hihi

And Welcome JUNE! June is definitely a summer month even if it can be cold some times. But I love June! It's my favorite month except from July because my birthday is in July (hehe) and it's always much warmer in July!



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love the detail of your top and how you paired it with some printed pants! Super cute! <3

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig