Monday, June 6, 2016

Graduation Outfit // Cape Dress










Cape Dress Miss Selfridge | Flats H&M | Bag H&M (similar, similar) | Earrings Similar | Bracelet (similar, similar, similar) | Ring (similar, similar) | Sunnies Forever 21 (similar, only $12!) 

Hi everyone! I have summer holiday if you have missed that but I think I have made it pretty clear because I have talked so much about it lately haha but I have longed for this for such a long time and now we're finally here! 

We need to talk about this dress! Isn't it gorgeous?! The color is very light powder pink or nude. It's hard to decide actually but it looks more pink in the photos than in the reality. I saw it on the Miss Selfride online shop in February and it was on sale so a bought it and I knew from the first sight that we were made for each other. The cape is absolutely lovely and it looks like you have wings when you walk and I think it's so beautiful! I love it so much and I got so many kind compliments about it and I'm so grateful! 

Actually Miss Selfridge has been like my favorite shop lately. I haven't ordered something else from them yet but just wait... I will haha! 

More things I love from Miss Selfridge...




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Such a cute dress!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning! I love your head to toe neutral look.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! It's so unique and such a pretty color on you!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig