Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Easy Going








Dress Kappahl | Shoes Wera Stockholm | Bag DKNY | Sunnies Lindex

Hi everyone! I'm back from my trip and I have tones of photos to edit but I will try to make a post for tomorrow! 

This was just an easy outfit I wore last week. This is what I look like these days haha! I didn't even have mascara on but in these photos I'm having glasses so you can't see it! But it's something I love with the summer and summer holidat, you don't need to wear so much makeup! I always have makeup in school since my skin is pretty bad but who cares when I'm home? But I just bought a sun cream with a CC cream in it and I love it! It's not heavy at all and it has the perfect touch of cover!



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. Great summer outfit. There is something from 70s. I like this idea.
    with ♥ by Masha | BRIGHT QUIETNESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love this look!! Obsessed with those heels! <3

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig