Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Blue Lace Tunic


Hello everyone! I hope you're well! I'm so glad that I got the chance to shoot this tunic because it had been raining so much that day! I had been in my friends basement for like three hours and it was raining when we went down there and when we came up it was sunny and so beautiful outside! 

This tunic is actually a dress though! I got it in the F21 store in Amsterdam and I didn't trid it on since it looked right but when I tried it at home later I realised how short is was haha! So I will be using it as  tunic instead which works good as well! 





Tunic Forever 21 | Jeans Similar, similar | Heels DinSko (similar splurge, splurge / save, save) | Bag DKNY | Earrings Primark



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous look!

    www.gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet outfit! This top is so pretty and so versatile!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig