Thursday, June 16, 2016

Amsterdam Part 1

Hi everyone! I'm back from Amsterdam and I have a lot of photos and stuff that I want to share with you! This is part 1 of 3. We had a lovely time there and it was so fun to catch up since we don't see each other so often. Unfortunately, one of my friends got sick so she couldn't travel :( But it was so, so fun and I'm looking forward to the next trip we do together some time! 



This is Zaandam which is a bit outside Amsterdam. We went there by train on our first day because they have Primark there! WOHO!



This is in Amsterdam and it was soo much people there! And bikes!! OMG! I have never seen so many bikes before!


We rented bikes one day for three hours and it was fun but also scary I think haha! The bikes are dangerous there! 


We took our bikes to Vondel Park!


The canals and all the canal houses are so cute! 






Part 2 is coming up on Saturday so stay tuned! 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. I can't wait for part 2, love the pictures.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig