Saturday, June 25, 2016

A Dash of Pink


Happy Saturday and I hope that you have some fun things planned for this weekend! We had midsummer here in Sweden yesterday so today I'm just relaxing haha! I wore this outfit last week when it was raining and a bit cold outside, the cardigan was perfect for the weather! I have linked a similar which I love too and it's not too expensive either.

And now when we have had midsummer it has started to feel more like summer break and holiday. I haven't had any holiday feelings yet even if I have been traveling already but school ended so quickly and everything has gone so fast but I think that my brain has caught up now haha! 







Cardigan Similar | Blouse Similar, similar | Slacks H&M | Heels Graceland / Deichmann (similar) | Bag DKNY | Earrings Similar



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the look! xx
    http://theoceansdock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!!

    www.gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig