Monday, May 23, 2016

Wide-cut Suit Pants








Top Zara | Pants H&M | Heels Graceland/Deichmann (similar) | Bag Old from my mom (similar, similar and craving this one!) | Bracelet Primark | Earrings H&M

Hi everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful, peaceful and lovely weekend! I also hope that you didn't forget to check out my Saturday post! I really like my new blogging schedule! 

Last weekend wasn't so fun... My knee-cap jumped out of its place... Again. Third time now and it hurts really much. When it's happening, it's like someone putting a knife in you. You just fall down and don't know what to do. But it gets better! But the time couldn't be worse... Me and my team have a competition this weekend so right now I don't know for sure if I will compete at all but I really hope so! I really hope that I will be able to do the floor because it's in the floor I'm needed most. Trampette and tumbling is going to be difficult. But it's a few days left and much can happen!!!

And over to the outfit... THOSE PANTS!! OMG! I saw them in and H&M store at sale when I was shopping with my mom and I showed them to her but the said that they looked like clown pants so I put them back. But then when I had walked a few meters, I felt like a strong energy coming from the pants so I walked back quickly, grabbed them and tried them on and LOVED them! And my mom loved them too actually haha! She changed her mind and thought them were elegent haha! 

Haha I also see that I should have worn sunnies in these photos. It wasn't sun but it was a very bright light outside... Weird haha! Find my favorite sunnies below!









Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig