Wednesday, May 18, 2016

White Lace Off Shoulder Top








Top H&M | Skirt Asos | Ankle booties Alley | Bag River Island | Sunnies Forever 21 | Bracelets H&M | Earrings Montini

Hi everyone! I hope you're doing fine! I must say that it felt I bit weird to not post yesterday haha! I'm so used to post every day haha but I like it so far. This week and next week will be extremely busy because I have a math and physic test coming up and a gymnastic competition that comes closer and closer! But it's not long until the summer break now and I can't wait!! 

And to the outfit... I love this top! I'm obsessed with it haha! It's so cute and comfy and affordable! It's only $9.99 and I will use it so much this summer! I went for the white one but it's available in more colors and prints too. It would look great with jeans shorts!

More off shoulder tops that I love...




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. So pretty! I love the off the shoulder trend right now and the lace is just perf!

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love it with the tights, too, it's a perfect way to style an off-the-shoulder top when it gets a little colder!

    Lindsey
    The Fashion Barbie

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig