Monday, May 16, 2016

Wenngarn Castle









Top Lager157 | Flares Zara | Shoes Alley | Bag Tommy Hilfiger | Sunnies Forever21 | Bracelet Indiska 

Wenngarn is a small castle just 40 minutes outside Uppsala (where I live) and I had never been there before but it was definitely time to go there! The castle set up in 1670 and it has a pretty huge garden! The castle and the area around it (there are more houses that belongs to it) has been renovated lately and it's so beautiful there now! There are a few restaurants and they have a cake buffet! We didn't tried it this time but I have to come back and do that!

I also got a fun and crazy idea... I want to buy like a cheap prom dress or something and shoot it there! Or in another castle close to me! That would be so fun and I would love it! What do you think about that? I have so much time for blogging this summer and I'm open for blog post ideas!! Send me an email sequinsinpink@outlook.com or leave a comment if you have any ideas thay you want so share with me! <3 Love you all!



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

7 comments

  1. obsessed with the background! Such a cute house.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Love the bag!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect look dear.
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love your blog!

    xoxo Ali
    www.alismithstyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!

    www.gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig