Friday, May 6, 2016

The Weekend List

1. Recipe by loveandlemons.com, direct link //here// | 2. From top left here, here, here and here | 3. Morning, day, night | 4. From the top, here, here and here

The ultimate weekend list!! Yaaay! I'm super glad that it's Friday but I was free from school yesterday and today too and on Monday so I'm like mega multi happy right now haha! What are you planning to do this weekend? Me and my family is going to celebrate my grandma's 80 years birthday and it's going to be so cozy and I'm looking forward to delicous food and HOTEL BREAKFAST!! Breakfast is my absolute favorite meal of the day! I don't understand how people can hate and skip breakfast!!! 







Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig