Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Printed Pants And A New Blogging Schedule!








Top H&M | Slacks H&M | Wedges New Look (similar, similar) | Bag H&M | Earrings H&M
I have to tell you about these slacks! They are so, so comfy and soft and I just want to wear them all the time! I got them in another print too (blue and white, will be on the blog soon so stay tuned!) and thinking of buying them in black too so I can wear them to printed tops as well! The fit is so soft and the material is so comfy! 
I actually worn this outfit for a movie and BBQ evening, kind of, haha! But I changed shoes to sneakers and put a chain on my bag bacause you don't want a cluth when you're having a BBQ, trust me! We saw Bad Neighbors 2 and it was okay but not super good. I haven't seen the first one so it could be a reason why I didn't liked it so much. It was fun sometimes but it just wasn't my type of movie I guess. The BBQ was fun though! 

And I have some important new about my blogging schedule! Right now I'm posting five time a week (Monday to Friday) but I have always done that and I want to try something new because it feels like I'm not coming somewhere and it's pretty boring to do the same thing all the time. It also feels like my creativity has gone down a bit lately and I want my creativity and blogging energy to come back! It's not like I don't like blogging anymore, absolutely not! I love to blog and it's my biggest interest except from gymnastics and training and I will not stop doing it! But it feels like I can't put so much time to my posts and I want to make them better! Right now I have quite stressful life and I love blogging and I wish that I could do blogging full time because then I would be able to do all the things I want but that's not possible. So, I have decided to post four times a week instead of five. I know, it doesn't sounds like a big change but it is! From next week I will post on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Right now I'm doing shopping posts on Thursdays and I will continue doing that and on the other days I will post outfits (with more energy, creativity and love, I promise!), food, makeup, beauty, health and lifestyle posts. I also feel a bit for a new blog design so if you know someone that isn't to expensive or so, please leave a comment or send me an email sequinsinpink@outlook.com!

Thanks for follow and reading, love you all so much! <3



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. love the detailing on the sleeves! and i hear on the blogging schedule posting 5 times a week is stressful!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley
    SideSmile Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit!
    xo
    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig