Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Current Favorites Under $50





//Click on the items to shop//


I'm a real budget girl and I love to shop and I don't have like a million to spend on clothes etc. so finding great stuff for great prices is something I do often. I love to just look around at stores and online stores and see what they have... But of course I look at the expensive things too but it's not something I can afford right now. Except for bags. I love designer and good quality bags! I thinking of invest in a Kate Spade bag very soon. Someone out there who got one? What do you think about it? Tell me because I would love to know! :) <3




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Love it!! Hope you’ll stop by my blog for the latest post!

    loveolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Those earrings are s cute!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the off the shoulder red dress that you shared! Great post :)

    www.pennyanddash.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig