Tuesday, May 3, 2016

It's All About the Details...




Everything from H&M Earrings here

It's all about the details is probably something you have heard like 1000 times before but it's true. This outfit would be very boring if I didn't had any details. And details are usually less expensive than clothes so you can buy a lot of them and then make a basic top fun! 

I have linked some (okay, many...) of my curreny favorite details here below and they are all less than $25! Happy shopping!





Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. Jewelry always change the entire look! Beautiful pieces!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig