Friday, May 13, 2016

Fjäderholmarna Stockholm









Top Zara | Slacks H&M | Heels Graceland/Deichmann | Bag Tommy Hilfiger | Earrings Montini | Ring Glitter
Last weekend me and my family celebrated my grandma's 80 years birthday. She didn't want to be home so we went to Stockholm and checked in at a hotel for one night. We had dinner at Fjäderholmarna which is one of many small islands in Stockholms Skärgård. It takes about 20 minutes to go there with boat. We had dinner at Fjäderholmarnas Krog and it was delicous and super tasty and the staff was so fun! For starters I ate a classic toast skagen and it was lovely and the prawns were so good! Then I had cheddar gratinated chuckroll burger with tomato, brioche and french fries and it was sooo good! It was definitely one of the best burgers I have ever eaten! The I finished with a terrine of chocolate with caramelized pears, carmel sauce and almonds and it was the perfect end of a perfect dinner! 
If you're going to Stockholm, I highly recommend you to go to some of the islands in Stockholms Skärgård because it's so beautiful! There is a huge selection of boat traffic and taxi boats so it's super easy to come to them. 
And one more thing... I do not recommend to wear high heels because to get to the boat, you need to go on a grid with big holes in and that was not fun to do in heels haha! But it looked fun though! 
Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. Obsessing over these gorgeous photos! You look so gorgeous! Love that top so much! happy Friday!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Victoria! Happy Friday you too! :D

      Delete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig