Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Apple Blossoms









I'm so sorry if I bore you with all these flowers all the time but they are here such a short time every year and I have realised how much I like them so I just have to take photos of them and with them all the time haha! 

I found this lace dress in my mom's closet (or clothes rack to be exact) and I like it really much! I think I have to borrow it again soon! I have linked some other lace dresses that I love too here below and they are all under $100. And my sunnies are from River Island!

And one funny thing... When I was sitting editing these photos, my mom came and looked and said "it looks like you're in a commercial for detergent" and I answered "wow, thank you mom, such a nice compliment- noot" and then she said "for a detergent with apple blossom scent and that is a good compliment" haha! 






Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Cute dress, you look so lovely! Great photos too!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty post, your mum's dress is adorable.

    Kim
    www.thebeachedbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig