Monday, April 11, 2016

Spring Layers








Cape H&M | Coat Vero Moda | Dress Zara | Boots H&M | Bag Don Donna (similar and love this one too!) | Earrings H&M 

Hi everyone and hi Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend, mine was pretty busy! I have like a million things in school this week, next week and probably the week after that, I haven't had time to check that yet haha! This year is really crazy... I just want to have summer holiday now! 

I have to talk a bit about my outfit too! Last week was so boring and grey and it was rainy almost every day so I dressed up in layers in pink tones to make it more fun and it is actually spring! 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. Burgundy is one of my favorite colors so i love this look perfect on you
    You have a interesting blog
    Visit mine if you want and check my last video http://www.welovefur.com/video/chic-fashion-fair-shanghai/
    many kisses

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig