Thursday, April 14, 2016

Spring Bags!

Under $100

Under $200
Or go bananas... $$$

It's spring and it's a new season which means that it's time for a new bag! Many of these are on sale right now so hurry before they get out of stock! My favorites are two from the Under $100 selection, the big brown one from DKNY because it's on a great sale and you get such a great bag for not so much money! It's a great size and a perfect everyday bag, it's a perfect investment! I also love the striped one from Kate Spade because of the color, it reminds me about ice cream and I think it's so cute and it gives the perfect pop of color to any outfit!



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

7 comments

  1. These are great picks that can appeal to everyone <3

    Good karma,
    Tatum || AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics for spring; they're so cute!! I love the price designation of "Go bananas!" haha that made me laugh... Forreal though, I wish that were my price range. I could use that YSL clutch!!

    Xx Maya from Maya Unmarketed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish that was my price range too! Have a lovely Friday!

      Delete
  3. I love your bag choices! I've been looking for the perfect Spring bag and I must tell you that you and I share similar styles!

    thedarlingpetitediva.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig