Monday, April 25, 2016

Pink Blazer







Blazer H&M | Top Bikbok | Slacks H&M | Ankle booties Alley | Bag Betsey Johnson | Earrings Montini

Hello Monday and hello week 17! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mine weekend was fun and I had a lot of things to do! Working, studying, birthday celebation, breakfast buffet with friends (that was probably the worst part... haha!! ;) ) But I love to have stuff to do and have things to write in my lovely Paperchase calendar that I bought at Selfridges when I was in London last time. I love to write and paint with colorful pencils in it haha! 

Okay so something about this look! I love this pink blazer from H&M and it's the perfect transition jacket! The color is very springy and cute but the blazer is quite thick so it's perfect for these days because it's still quite cold outside unfortunately... But I can't wait for the heat to come! I want to wear dresses and skirts with bare legs!

And btw, I wore this outfit last weekend when I was doing bowling with some friends! It was so fun!!



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig