Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Neutral Shades








Blouse Lager157 (similar, similar) | Jeans Vila (similar, under $30!) | Shoes Alley | Bag DKNY | Earrings H&M | Bracelets H&M

I wore this neutral simple look last weekend when I went shopping with my mom! I did some great buys actually and I'm looking forward to start using them even if I have to wait a bit when it comes to the bikini haha! Bikini top / bottoms

I have also done a hair cut, yay!! My hair has been too long for such a long time and it's in my way when I'm doing gymnastics and it was just annoying and heavy. So it feels so good right now! I also bought this silicone and paraben free conditioner



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

5 comments

  1. I love love love that bag! I need & I want.

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty, love this look!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, this is the cutest. I'm such a fan of neutral shades in spring. Love this look, girlie. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig