Friday, April 22, 2016

Insta Roundup!

It feels like ages since I did an instagram roundup so it's definitely time for one! If you don't follow me already, you can do it >here<! 




If you didn't knew, I'm a gymnast so sometimes I post gymnastic and dancing posts on my instgram. I will post even more now because it's warmer outside so I can be outside doing it and I can use my trampoline! YAY! Haha I know... I'm 17 but you can never be to old for a trampoline! 


Leo printed nails feauturing my favorite shade from Essie, Pink Diamond

How you start the week in a good way? Wear a floral dress!!





Nom, nom, nom... Raw chocolate cake. My new favorite! I have done it twice already! Ask for recipe!

Love my new blush and brushes from H&M! The blush has the perfect color and the brushes are so soft! Big brush here (powder) and small brush here (blush).


More food hehe... Pancakes are my favorites, always <3




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Lovely photos!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute insta roundup girl, love the nails!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails!! major heart eyes!! Have a great weekend babe!
    XO JNESS
    : JenessaSheffield.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! Your nails look beautiful!

    xo Raina
    www.themamaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig