Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Four Favorites


How adorable and cute aren't these earrings?! They are everything a feminine style lover like me need! I have been using them almost every day since I bought them! 


I don't have one signature scent like some people have. I change perfume depend on what humor I got, my clothes, what I'm going to do etc... But I have been using that one a lot lately! That bottle is just a small one but I will definitely buy a big one when that one is empty!


Since I got shorter hair (sooo nice!), I have started to use this conditioner from Kiehl's once a week. Its for frizzy and unruly hair which I attend to get sometimes. I tried to use it twice a week first but insted of smooth hair, I got fat and greasy hair, ugh! So once a week is perfect for me but you need to try and see what fits you! 


I don't know if it's because it's April and spring but I have got a hang up on white blouses and cute tops! I feel like I see them in the stores everywhere I just want them all.... Hehe 


                           





Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Those earrings are adorable. I need those little anchor earrings.
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to try that perfume! x http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have post my favorites too and in it I included my ChloƩ perfume as well !
    Alexandra xx
    http://littlefrenchblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bow earrings!!

    www.gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig