Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Everyday Spring Look







Top Zara | Flares Zara (similar under $30!) | Shoes Alley (similar) | Bag Don Donna (similar, love) | Earrings Similar, similar | Bracelet Glitter | Sunnies Lindex (similar)

I know that I posted an outfit very similar to this one this Monday haha I'm so sorry but this is what I look like pretty much all days right now haha! Flares, a cute top or a blouse has been my everyday uniform lately, so more looks like this one to wait hehe...






Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. So chic! Love your outfit!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig