Friday, April 8, 2016

Classic Pieces








Trench Lindex | Top Lindex | Jeans Zara | Heels Graceland/Deichmann | Bag Old, my mom's | Earrings Primark | Bracelet H&M | Rings H&M and Primark

You have probably heard it like 1000 times before but it's true, the trench, striped top, skinny jeans, black heels and a classic black bag are pieces you really need! I promise you! It doesn't really matter what style you have, you still need these pieces! They can easily be dressed up and down and they goes with so much! 

And thank goosh it's Friday! But my weekend is full of plans. Tomorrow I'm going to do the Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test but just for fun! I just want to see how it is and so on but sitting down a whole day writing math, swedish and english... Wow haha! But more fun things are happening too! Me and my boyfriend are celebrating six months together and I'm going to see some friends and talk about our trip to Amsterdam this summer, can't wait! :D What are you up to this weekend? <3


















Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig