Friday, April 29, 2016

Birthday Dinner Look








Top H&M | Skirt H&M | Boots H&M | Bag DKNY | Earrings Primark | Rings Primark

Last weekend I and 15 friends celebrated a friend's 18th birthday and it was such a nice dinner! I had a pizza with halloumi cheese, parmesan cheese, bananas and honey and it was such a lovely and delicious combination! I had never heard of that before and of course I wanted to try it and it was perfect! I will definitely be doing that by myself at home from now on!

And tomorrow it's Valborg (I think it's called Walpurgis in english?) and that's a really big day in Uppsala where I live! I will be updating on my instagram so be sure to follow! 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig