Wednesday, March 23, 2016

What I Would Do And Wear in Vegas

When vegas.com asked me about what I would do and wear if I went to Las Vegas, I had no idea. I have never really thought about it but I started to do some research about Vegas and now I really want to go haha! 

Where I stay When I realised that they have a hotel in Las Vegas named "Flamingo", I knew that I had found the right place for me! They describes themselves as fabulously pink and they have a tropical attitude and how can you stay away from that?! There are also real (!) flamingos in the hotel area!! How cool?! 

Click here to come to the hotel or here to come to the Las Vegas Hotel page!

I live in Sweden and it's pretty far away from Vegas so a comfy travel outfit for me is a must! Traveling in one of my favorite jeans and a simple top is a favorite of mine. I also added a pink jacket because I always want something on my arms when I'm flying. 




Jacket Gina Tricot | Top BikBok | Flares Zara | Shoes Alley | Crossbody bag River Island | Tote Zara | Watch Regal  | Earrings H&M


What I do I love to shop so of course I would do some shopping! And not a little, much shopping! Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas is located approximately 40 miles outside Vegas. I have never been to such a big outlet but it's definitely something I want to do! They have more than 100 different designer stores with up to 75%. Examples are BCBG, Guess, Kate Spade, Old Navy, Gab, Hollister, Banana Republic and Nike. 

Click here to come to the outlet page!
It's important for me to have simple clothes when I shop because probably I will try on things and I don't want a zip dress or something like that then! 




Top Lager157 | Jeans Vila | Ankle booties Alley | Bag Tommy Hilfiger | Earrings Primark | Rings Primark


Where I eat Alizé is a restaurant placed at the Palms on the 56th floor so you have full sight over the city which is so cool! I have always wanted to eat in a restaurant like that. Alizé is a french inspired restaurant and I really want to try their warm chocolate fondant. Yummi!

Click here to come to the restaurant!
I love to dress up but it's not necssary to dress up to much for this restaurant, it hasn't a dress code. I should go for a neutral palette with a classic designer bag. 




Top Zara | Skirt Mango | Heels Graceland/Deichmann | Bag DKNY | Necklaces Montini | Bracelet  Asos | Earrings H&M 



Thank you vegas.com for letting me be a part of this. All opinions are my own. 
Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig