Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Vacation Wanties!

I think I told you about Amsterdam a few weeks ago? Me and two other friends have now booked a vaca to Greece to I will be travel two times this summer and I really looking forward to both so incredibly much! 

Have you seen H&M's latest collection City Diaries? It's lovely and I want every single piece and the collection is so perfect for Greece!! Actually I love almost everything from H&M right now haha! Here are some of my favs: 


//Click on the items to shop!//



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Loving the bikinis... these are such great picks!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything's pretty!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig