Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Outdoor Workout




My mom wanted to say hi haha!!

Top Primark | Tights (supercomfy!!!) H&M | Shoes Adidas

I don't like to go to the gym so I'm very glad that it has become warmer outside so I can start working out more outside! I use to run even if it's winter sometimes but it's not nice to doing things on the ground and such when it's snow haha! 

And it was extremely hard to take photos when I jumped haha! Wow I think I have bloopers for the whole year now! I don't now if I dare to post any of them but we will see in the end of the year. 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig