Monday, March 21, 2016

New in for Spring







Top Lager157 (more embroidered options that I love below) | Flares Zara (similar) | Shoes Alley (similar) | Bag Tommy Hilfiger (and love this one, it's the perfect spring refresh bag!!) | Earrings H&M | Ring Glitter 

Since I have got so much spring feelings, I felt that I just had to refresh my closet a bit. I bought a few tops and blouses like this one and some shoes. I love this top so much because of the fabric. It's very airy and quite thin but still not wrinkled or flaccid. I'm also a big fan of embroidered things and prints. It's just so beautiful and it makes me feel calm in some sort of way. Weird I know haha! 






Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig