Monday, March 7, 2016

Bell Sleeve Lace Dress








Dress Gina Tricot | OTK Boots H&M | Bag Zara | Necklace Gina Tricot | Earrings H&M and Primark 

Happy Monday and happy new week! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I had because me and my three best girl friends booked a trip to this summer! YAY! More about that later! 

Love this bell sleeved dress! The arms are just so fun and when you have your arms on the table if you're writing or so, there is lace all over the table and paper haha! I have linked some more bell sleeve things below! 






Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig