Monday, February 8, 2016

Valentine's Day Week // Outfit One






Vest Zara kids (similar) | Top Here | Jeans Here | Rainboots Rusta (love, love) | Bag Ted Baker | Bracelets H&M and Primark | Earrings H&M (similar) 

Hello and welcome to my Valentine's Day Week!! I have decided to have a theme week here on the blog because Valentine's Day for me is all about red, pink and girly stuff = me! I will show you three outfits and for every time, they will be more and more dressed up so Friday's post is the final, stay tuned! I promise you that you won't miss that! And I will also show you a makeup and nail art (tomorrow) and some outfit ideas (collage). I hope you will stay with me the whole week because this is going to be fun!♥♥♥




Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig